Lead - People & Culture at PivotRoots Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:461 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Position : Magento Developer
Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Company Introduction :
PivotRoots is a digital agency in Mumbai that has a unique strategic and technology process that has its clients saying things like you got it, and amazing, top-notch quality work. With client feedback like that, we- re busier than ever and looking for talented developer to join our growing team.
Job Description :
- We are seeking a Magento Developer responsible for Magento development and customization, including creating Magento plugins.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is good to have. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, testing and deployment is preferred.
- Work on setup, install and configure Magento& Plugins
- Implementing multi website and multi store features
- Developing templates and plugins from scratch
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the shopping cart
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Implementing effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Solid understanding of Magento and ecommerce technologies
- Experience in working in Magento 2.x
- Performance improvement and Security updates for Magento
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database
- Good to have knowledge of Wordpress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT