Lead - People & Culture at PivotRoots Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:62 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Our Core Pillars are :
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio :
- Strategy & Consulting : Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media : Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media : Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing : Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture :
We are a small but a growing passionate team. We will ensure we make the work more exciting & full of learning's for you.
You'll find that it's an exciting and vibrant place to work, with many talented people and diverse opportunities. We know that you'll be an integral part of our team, and we hope.
We want you to get the direction, support, and resources you need to be successful here.
PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow. We will be glad that you will contribute to, and share in, our success!
Title : HTML5 Developer/UI Developer/Frontend Developer
Purpose of Role :
- Enthusiastic to be part of something new, different, and rewarding.
- A savvy HTML 5 Programmers/Developer to develop the next class of Web/mobile based websites!
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for some challenging work developing HTML5 platforms and jQuery.
- Show a higher than normal interest in web technology and development and must be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their assigned goals and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm in the extreme is a must.
- The successful candidate must also be a confident and accomplished communicator able to fit in with a highly active and integrated team and work processes.
- Work with multiple teams to create HTML mocks up.
- Define new UI elements / frameworks for use by development teams.
- Coordinate with business and solicit usability requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential :
- 2+ years of Professional Web front-end development experience.
- 2+ years of Html5 and Mobile Web UI development experience.
- Experience of optimizing multimedia content for the web.
- Comfortable both working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch.
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in team, across team and with management and other disciplines.
- Preferred to have knowledge in web technologies (AJAX, JSON and XML)