PinkBlue.in - Software Engineer - Web & Mobile Apps - eCommerce Platform (2-6 yrs)
We at PinkBlue.in are looking for a dynamic and agile person who possesses a passion for pushing web and mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers on the largest B2B eCommerce platform for healthcare supplies in India.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, define, design, code and ship new features.
- Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Work on fixing bugs by addressing the root cause and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies / tools to maximize development efficiency and productivity.
- Hands-on individual contributor, reporting to the Head of Technology.
Essential Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines.
- Proven work experience of 2-6 years in web and mobile development, with at least 2 years in cloud-based solutions.
- Strong full-stack programming skills - Frontend (ReactJS), Backend (PHP), OS (Linux), DB (MySQL/Postgres/Oracle) and mobile development (React Native, Android, iOS)
- Solid understanding of OOP, algorithms and data structures.
- Hands-on experience in version control using Git.
- Strong learnability - ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem finding and solving skills
- Confidence to dive deep and understand new problems and arrive at solutions in double-quick time.
- Bias towards action - ability to get things moving quickly, and perfect it over a period of time.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
Desirable Requirements :
- Experience in RESTful web APIs using JSON.
- Exposure to eCommerce platforms such as Magento 2.x/OpenCart.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Travis/Circle CI.
- Working knowledge of Apache/Nginx HTTP server and Redis in-memory cache.
- Experience in various AWS offerings (EC2/RDS/S3/CloudFront) would be a definite plus.
- Knowledge of data stores and analysis tools such as Elastic stack will be an advantage.
What Is On Offer :
- Best-in-class salaries. Still early stage, so generous on ESOPs.
- Opportunity to work on a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact on the growth prospects of the company.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Senior Management team, who come with significant experience in all areas of management across large corporates and SMEs.
- Potential opportunity to become an early employee in a fast-growing company, which comes with its benefits.
- Flexibility in the role offered, based on the preferences and strengths of the person, as fast growth is expected to open up a wide array of job opportunities in the medium term.
About PinkBlue.in :
PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us.
We are focused on solving the supply chain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally.
We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supply chain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us.
We understand that continuously attracting rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or any other focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years.
If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.