PinkBlue.in - Software Engineer - AngularJS/Django (3-7 yrs)
Essential Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines.
- Proven work experience of 3-7 years in web development, with at least 2 years in cloud-based solutions.
- Strong full-stack programming skills - Frontend (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JQuery), Backend (Python, Django), OS (Unix - any flavor) and DB (MySQL/Postgres/Oracle)
- Solid understanding of OOP, algorithms and data structures.
- Working knowledge of cross-platform mobile-first web development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in version control using Git.
- Strong learnability - ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem finding and solving skills - Confidence to dive deep and understand new problems, and arrive at solutions in double-quick time.
- Bias towards action - ability to get things moving quickly, and perfect it over a period of time.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
Desirable Requirements :
- Experience in RESTful web APIs using JSON.
- Automated testing experience using Selenium or other testing frameworks.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Travis.
- Experience in AWS offerings would be a plus.
- Knowledge around analytics tools and technologies such as ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash will be an advantage.
- Design and build the next gen user-centric SaaS application to manage the entire supplies lifecycle for hospitals and clinics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, define, design, code and ship new features.
- Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Work on fixing bugs by addressing the root cause and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies / tools to maximize development efficiency and productivity.
- Hands-on individual contributor, reporting to the Head of Technology.
What Is On Offer :
- Best-in-class salaries. Still early stage, so generous on ESOPs.
- Opportunity to work on a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact on the growth prospects of the company.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Senior Management team, who come with significant experience in all areas of management across large corporates and SMEs.
- Potential opportunity to become an early employee in a fast-growing company, which comes with its benefits.
- Flexibility in the role offered, based on the preferences and strengths of the person, as fast growth is expected to open up a wide array of job opportunities in the medium term.
About PinkBlue.in :
PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us. We are focused on solving the supplychain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally. We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supplychain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us. We understand that continuously attracting rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or anyother focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years. If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.