Pikateck - ASP/.Net Developer - MVC/AngularJS (3-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using MVC pattern.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework MVC pattern
- Proficient in C# and VB.NET} with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Should know Jquery, store procedure, webservice integrations
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR),its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Working knowledge of calling and consuming RESTful web services is required.
- Familiarity with issues of web performance, availability, scalability, reliability, and maintainability.
- Should be able write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns.
- Should be comfortable using responsive design principles.
- Should master UI/Frontend development for Web, Mobile & Tablet devices.
- Should be MVVM and MVC Design Patterns.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.