Recruiter at Freelancer Recruiter
Views:76 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PI Content Analyst - Patent Applications (5-7 yrs)
Degree in a related field of study and 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree preferred
- Direct experience with intellectual property, patent filing process and usage of patent information. Patent Agent, Patent Attoney or Patent Engineer preferred, but not required.
- Proven experience processing, managing and analyzing patent database or other large datasets preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and a very systematic work style
- Eager to permanently improve content and data structure knowledge and technical skills, partly by means of self-education
- Profound working knowledge of Windows and MS Office programs
Skills and experience are desirable in these fields :
- XML, DTDs, XML Schema, XSLT
- Unix (Linux) as well as common Unix-Tools like pattern matching, regular expressions
- Project and service management
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team