Talent Acquisition Specialist at Volantis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:49 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Physical Design Lead - PnR/Synthesis/Floor Planning (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands on experience with Implementation (PnR & Signoff) of multimillion gate SoC designs in cutting edge process technologies (40nm, 28nm, 16nm, 10nm)
- Lead all aspects of SoC Physical Design with strong expertise in the area of chip/partition floor-planning, design partition creation, budgeting and feedthrough planning
- Work alongside RTL/Synthesis/DFT teams to define design partitions and create floorplan as per the design data flow
- Work closely with library, technology and Analog IP teams for physical design requirements
- Work closely with CAD teams and involve in methodology development and improvement
- Own SoC/partition physical design activities while managing a team of 4-5 engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- B. Tech. / M. Tech. with 5-12 years of experience in Physical Design
- The candidate should be able to work with and lead a team of engineers on all aspects of Physical Design tasks on an SOC design
- Should have handled Netlist to GDS II implementation at Chip/partition level for atleast 2-3 designs
- Hands-on expertise with technology nodes like 28nm, 16nm and below
- Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor, particularly with ICCII & Calibre
- Excellent understanding of design partitioning & budgeting along with hands-on experience in Chip/partition floor planning, placement optimizations, Clock planning and routing.
- Good understanding of low power implementation techniques and static low power checks
- IO ring design and bump planning is a plus
- Being proficient in TCL, Perl scripting is a plus.
Interested candidates, kindly apply here with updated CV