Researcher at New Era India
Views:139 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Physical Design Lead - Floor Planning (7-17 yrs)
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in EE/ECE with experience in digital implementation. Should be proficient in Floor planning, place and route, CTS, timing closure, signal integrity, ECO, Power analysis, Physical design verification
- Understanding of foundry rules and ability to push a chip to tapeout
- Knowledge of the state of the art implementation tools. Cadence tool experience preferred.
- Experience with 28nm and/or 16nm digital implementation and physical validation essential.
- Prior experience of handling tapeouts is essential
- Knowledge of Cadence virtuoso methodology is an advantage
- Knowledge of ESD and packaging specially in Flip chip is an added advantage
- Understanding of synthesis, STA and understanding of timing constraints is a plus
- Technical ownership and hands on expertise needed. Should be able to step in and take responsibility of implementation tasks when needed
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
- Planning and strategizing effective implementation methodology
- Lead and grow implementation team
- Develop schedule, allocate responsibilities to the team
- Work closely with teams in other global sites