Assistantt HR Manager at Wesearch Inc
Views:457 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Physical Design Engineer - Netlist/Timing Closure (2-8 yrs)
Physical Design :
- Candidate will be responsible for executing the block level place and route assignments from Netlist through GDS flow.
- The candidate will own the complete Physical Design including Floor Planning, Power Planning, Place and Route, CTS, Timing Closure, IR Drop Analysis, Physical Verification and Equivalence Checking.
- Good understanding of timing, clock tree, routing, and DRC/LVS issues/solutions in complex ASIC designs is required.
- Ability to plan and work independently and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams is essential.
- Prior experience with 28nm or lower technology nodes is desired.
- An expertise in physical verification is desired. The job would require scripting in TCL.
Technologies Tools: -
- Netlist to GDSII / PD / Implementation flow / PnR / APR
- RTL to GDSII (Synthesis and PD experience)
- Low power design experience
- ASIC/VLSI flow knowledge.
- Floor planning, Power planning, Placement, CTS, Routing, Extraction, DFM
- Congestion and timing analysis.
- Coming with better QoR
- Sign-off flow : STA, DRC/LVS/Antenna/ERC, Power analysis, IR/EM analysis, LEC, ECO (Timing and Functional)
- Technology node : 7nm, 10nm, 14nm, 20nm, 28nm, 45nm, 65nm, 90nm,130nm, 180nm (Going forward you can see tech nodes < 7nm)
- Scripting skills: Perl, TCL
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in Electrical or Electronics