Recruiter at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:226 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Physical Design Engineer II - Mixed Signal/VLSI (2-5 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest providers of 8, 16 & 32-bit microcontrollers.
Job Responsibility :
Company's CAD Physical Design (PD) team in Bangalore is looking for an Engineer-II to work on Full Chip and Block APR/Physical Implementation (Netlist to- GDSII). In this role, you will be working as part of a worldwide team in all areas of Physical Implementation including APR of hierarchical, low power, multi-mode, multi-corner mixed-signal designs.
Qualified applicants will possess the following experience :
- Hands on experience in some aspects of design flow such as floor planning, placement optimization, clock tree synthesis, routing, crosstalk avoidance and physical verification
- Basic knowledge of place and route methodologies.
- Experience in block level/full chip Physical Design activities.
- Basic Knowledge on VLSI and basic Knowledge on Timing.
- Hands on Experience in areas of physical verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/ANT) using Calibre or equivalent.
- Experience with 65nm, 40nm or 28nm technologies.
- Proficiency in Tcl and Perl scripting is essential.
- Hands on Experience in ICC, Innovus or equivalent.
- Experience on PrimeTime, StarRC-XT, Formality, Redhawk or equivalent will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Self-motivated team player with strong problem-solving skills that can collaborate with various teams to achieve design goals.
- Experience : 2-5 years of experience in Physical Design
- Education : Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.