Senior Recruiter at Alois Staffing
Views:166 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Physical Design Engineer - Floor Planning (3-11 yrs)
Job Details :
Job Title : Physical Design Engineer
Experience : 3+ Years
Company : MNC
Position : Perm
Interview Date: 19th Jan 2019
Interview Time: 10 :00 AM
Interview Location: Electronic city, Hosur Road,Bangalore.
Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Noida
Job Description :
Years of experience: 3 to 10 yrs
Work location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Noida
- Synthesis using DC
- Floorplan, P&R
- Physical verification (DRC, LVS)
- STA & Timing closure
- Layout clean-up
- Expert in Synthesis to Tape-out flow, including Layout, DFT, Timing Closure, and Chip Finishing
- Ability to independently handle complex blocks to closure right from Synthesis
- Worked on at least 2 end to end projects those spanned across entire life cycle of development
- Ability to communicate with architecture, RTL design and other remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably experience in 20 nm, 14 nm flows
- Performing a wide range of back-end activities, including synthesis of RTL, DFT insertion, power optimization, Floor-planning, PnR (Place and Route), Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS), Timing closure (STA), DRC, LVS, Antenna checks, IR drop (RedHawk), multi voltage checks etc.
- Participating in the development of a back-end ASIC design flow.
- Expertise in Synopsys suite (IC Compiler, Primetime, Design Compiler)
- Experience of UPF low power design through synthesis, place and route.
If You Are Interested Please Fill this Details:
Offers (If any):
Reason for job change:
Availability for the Interview in Weekdays :
Request you to reply back with acknowledging above details as a receipt of confirmation.
Hemanshu Mistry | Sr.Technical Recruiter
India: +91 8320597796
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.