IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:141 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Physical Design/Block Design Engineer - Floor Planning/Synthesis/Timing Closure (6-15 yrs)
1. Take ownership for the implementation of Block level designs
2. Responsible for independent planning and execution of all aspects of physical design including synthesis, floor planning, place and route, Clock Tree Synthesis, Clock Distribution, IP integration, extraction, Timing closure, Power and Signal Integrity Analysis, Physical Verification, DFM and Tape Out on 28nm nodes or below.
- Must have participated in all stages of the design. (floor planning, placement, CTS, routing, crosstalk avoidance, physical verification, IREM)
- Well versed with the level timing closure (STA), timing closure methodologies.
- Should be able to provide clear directions to the team wrt PNR issues
- Role involves tasks in estimating power using industry standard tool, designing power grid, analyze power grid, doing static IR drop, dynamic IR drop
- Role involves analyzing DRC, LVS,ERC and PERC rule files for industry standard layout verification
3. Well aware of place and route methodologies and hands on experience with timing closure
4. Good communication skill to negotiate with top level for convergence.
5. Work closely with Principal Engineer / Project leader for creating schedule, tracking and raising issues / risks to project management.
6. Provide inputs for CAD/DA team from Design Implementation perspective.
Skills & Qualification:
1. Must have a minimum Bachelors degree in EE from a reputed institute.
3. Must have implemented and participated in 4 to 6 Tapeouts.
4. Must have detailed knowledge of EDA tools and flows, Cadence related foundation flows and RTL2GDS flow is desired
5. Experience in Tcl/Tk, PERL is a Plus
6. Synthesis experience and exposure besides chip implementation flows is an added advantage.