Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Matrix Hr services
Views:348 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
PHP Web Developer - Wordpress (8-13 yrs)
Total years- 8+ yrs
Role : 3-4 team handling
Skill : PHP + Wordpress + HTML + CSS + JS(react, angular, node, ETC)
Position Summary :
Replicon is seeking a for a back-end web developer to develop, maintain and optimize WordPress sites and plugins.
This role requires a responsible individual who has hands-on experience with high-volume visitor website build with Wordpress. & balance multiple projects that involve working with marketing team for executing on online marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver and a team player who has a passion for delivering business results.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build, maintain and optimize web pages with Wordpress.
- Work closely with marketing and web team members to determine the best course of action for marketing project execution
- Be responsible for driving or recommending website related infrastructure
- Work together with rest of web team to QA website
- Mentoring existing team members in Wordpress CMS programming and administration.
- 8+ years- experience in full life-cycle of hands-on PHP back-end development, Wordpress & implementing on high-volume visitors- website.
- Good understanding of architecture and design of Wordpress based websites.
- Familiar with the installation/configuration of PHP, MySql, Apache server & comfortable in HTML/XHTML, CSS, JS
- Expert at creating custom plugins.
- Integrating Wordpress based content pages with third-party integration such as Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Google Analytics etc.
- Familiar with Grunt, Reactjs, Node Js, Git interface
- Have good knowledge & experience with Troubleshooting Bugs
- Follow Wordpress coding standards and best practices
- Experience with SEO/PPC
- Excellent communication Skills is a must