CTO at Eccentricengine private limited
Views:282 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
PHP Programmer - MVC/Wordpress/MySQL (2-10 yrs)
Tech Lead / Sr. Software
We are looking for a well-rounded PHP developer with a wide range of experience in web & Platform development. This role includes helping define project requirements, code development, debugging and day to day management of task/priorities.
PHP developers are expected to work independently but also in collaboration with Web Producers and Technical Managers to innovate and create web applications. We like to work aggressively but also set realistic expectations in meeting our business and development goals. We use an - Agile style- development methodology, so you will be working on small teams and in short cycles.
- Development with PHP and MySQL/Mongo to design, develop and debug web applications & Products
- Integrate back-end services with PHP/Angular/JS based front end needs.
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
- Design, test and deliver applications features using Agile methodologies.
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as product management, content and operations.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- BE/MCA and 2+ years of software development experience or equivalent, including MVC design and MUST in PHP Development framework
- Experience in the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience PHP MVC frameworks required LARAVEL/Codeigniter
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding of front-end technologies for web, mobile and voice
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- Experience building database-driven applications and web sites
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company