Senior Recruiter at Multi Recruit
Views:95 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PHP/Laravel Developer - MVC Framework (1-3 yrs)
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Laravel developer requirements and Qualifications :
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5.6 or later and MVC Framework such as Laravel.
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Add-on skills: Amazon EC2, S3, third-party API integration such as payment gateway, social authentication etc.