We are looking for smart, self-motivated software developers to join our truly exceptional development team. Good working TDD experience is essential for this role.
About You :
- You care about software; you have a passion for what you do
- Convey your passion through actions, not just boasted words in your CV.
- You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics using your experiences, experimentation and reading.
- For you, it's more than a job.
- You believe in constantly learning, bringing innovations, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project and quality of the code, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do.
The Role :
- Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and highly autonomous. No architects, project managers, or middle management.
- You'll be working directly with our stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner.
- This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it's the best way to create great software. Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Refactoring and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded in our culture and we're constantly striving to improve the way we work.
Technologies we use :
- We'd be interested in candidates from any background as long as you have a keen understanding of Object Oriented languages.
- We are open to new ideas, technologies, and tools. We're moving to lightweight, independent systems that use the right tools for the job.
Here are some of the technologies we currently use :
- Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, PHPUnit, MochaJS
- REST, OAuth
- SQL, NoSQL
- ELK Stack, Kafka
- Linux, Nginx
- Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
Note : Immediate joiners preferred.