Talent Acquisition Specialist at Confidential
Views:197 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
PHP Full Stack Developer - MySQL (3-8 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Status : Full-time
Experience : 3 to 8 years
Company Profile :
- We are a product based company based in Gurgaon. Our aim is to build a Cross-Channel Advertising and Analytics Platform for online advertisers and publishers to help them analyze, optimize & maximize revenues.
- Our product suites help to create and manage ads for multiple channels, analyze the performance with custom reporting, optimize the ads revenue & above all, automate most of the tasks to reduce repetitive & tedious jobs.
Job Description :
- Our team is building a scalable modern unified Analytics platform for the online Ads industry.
We are looking for :
- A professional with strong backend development experience and a proven track record of building high-quality scalable products.
- Programming experience in Core PHP is must.
- Experience in MySQL is a must.
- Understanding of Stored Procedures /Triggers/functions is a plus.
- Candidate should have excellent problem and analytical skills
- The individual must be capable of understanding complex design and the underlying data model of existing systems.
- The individual must have excellent communication skills.
- Should be able mentor other team members to architect, design and implement scalable and robust software
- Enjoy solving complex problems with timely delivery of tasks undertaken.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Build new features and functionalities for the existing products.
- Design, modify, develop and implement software applications programming in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Collaborate with team to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the application's capabilities.
- Participate in the quality process through code review and analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Someone with understanding of multi-layered architecture and design
- Well versed with Design Patterns
- Excellent aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Able to mentor junior team members
- Good communication skills (reading and writing)
- Thorough in Algorithms
- UG : B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
- PG : MCA/ M.Tech/M.E. - Computers