HR Specialist at SutraHR
Views:3396 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
PHP Developer - YII/OOPS (1-3 yrs)
About Company :
We're a strong technology driven People Solutions Company. We're currently working on building world-class web based software called sumHR - HRMS ( www.sumhr.com ).
It is slated to be the best HR platform for organizations to manage their HR operations; a product that will revolutionize the HR Management processes in India and around the world. For more details about the product, have a look at the website: www.sumhr.com
As a Software Developer (PHP), you will play a key role in developing a world class product, based on cloud-computing technologies. You'll be expected to deliver clean, testable, and well-designed code.
Code that doesn't just solve problems, but also looks beautiful to the learned eye. Although your primary focus is coding, you will also be given an opportunity to learn and get in involved in the entire lifecycle of a product, including strategy, vision, design, UX, etc. architecture, deployment etc.
PHP Developer + Yii Framework at sumHR, Mumbai (1+ year's experience)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coding new features, functionalities
- Enhancing existing features
- Thorough testing of developed code
- Checking for cross-browser compatibility
- Managing development cycle using SVN or any other appropriate Version Control Software
- Web programming experience in PHP of at least 1-3 years.
- Must have an experience on Yii Framework.
- Web development using PHP (with OOP - objective oriented programming)
- Candidate will be responsible to code web applications.
- Creating estimates and timelines for completion of product features.
Waqar Azmi - Founder (in.linkedin.com/in/waqarazmi)
Jay Thaker - Cofounder (in.linkedin.com/in/jaythaker)
If this career opportunity interests you, please send your updated CV (with details of your Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period) reply to this email.
You can also call me now on 922-221-3194 for a 2-3 min chat.
In case you are not interested, we'd request you to share these details with your friends/acquaintances who may want to explore such an important career defining opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.