PHP Developer - Web & Mobile Apps - MySQL/AJAX (1-7 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : PHP Developer
- Design and Develop web and mobile apps
- Provide technical guidance to the team
- Ensure code quality: Follow coding standards and perform code reviews.
- Ensure quality deliverables : Following source control standards, deployment processes and testing cycles.
- Maintain Technical Architecture and Functional documents.
Required Skills :
- 1+ years of PHP and Mysql Experience.
- Experience with WooCommerce or Magento is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Possesses excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, leading and learning skills as well as possesses keen interest in the emerging technologies, excellent team player.
- Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required : 1 -7 years
Annual CTC : As Per Company Standards
Location(s) of Job : Bangalore (Kasturi Nagar)
Minimum Education Requirements : B.E./B. Tech. or MCA
No of rounds of Interviews : 02 Rounds
Number of Vacancies : 2
Travel & Allowance : NA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.