HR at Albatross Placement Service
Views:338 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
PHP Developer - Technical Training (0-1 yrs)
We are looking for a highly dependable Senior PHP Application developer who is passionate about developing Web applications, Mobile application backend, Crowdfunding platforms etc.
A front end web designer with proficiency in HTML5/ CSS3, JQuery, Angular, Java Script, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge on Core PHP, Laravel & Node/ React JS will be added adv. Candidate will be responsible for work and taking training sessions
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain code for various PHP applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Administer change requests and provide estimation of all risks and requirements.
- Assist in developing specifications and architecture design for application systems.
- Assist domain experts and analyse business requirements for clients.
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Work Experience required at-least 3 Year :
- Experience in CMS like (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento)
- Experience in Frameworks like (Yii, Laravel, Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgnitor)
- Have sound knowledge in MVC Frameworks, Database Structure, CMS & eCommerce Development
- Passion for creating best design and following coding practices
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (desirable)