HR Recruiter at Connecting2work HR Solutions
Views:43 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PHP Developer - Object Oriented Programming (1-4 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary....
Experiences and Skills Required :
- Expertise in MVC design patterns and object oriented PHP programming
- Experience in Magento / Wordpress is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Demonstrable good communication skills, especially in written form
- Experience in any of the PHP-MVC Framework