Digital Marketing Executive at iTours
Views:107 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Job description :
- We are looking for a core PHP developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development.knowledge with good experience and interested in working on the product.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and primary testing is preferred.
1. Responsible to understand web-based product flow & scope
2. Ensuring high-performance, availability, responsibility and managing all technical aspects of web application
3. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients.
5. Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor i.e. Self-starter, Problem- solver.
6. Good knowledge of Web securities
7. It's good if you have 1 years- experience with Payment processing security.
8. Should have a Go-Getter attitude
9. Person must be capable of handling the Project independently from analysis of the project to Final Project Implementation
Skills and Qualifications :
1. Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
2. Good knowledge of PHP frameworks with MVC architecture
4. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
5. Experience in responsive designing developing
6. Comfortable working with optimization skills, debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector and testing tools etc.
7. Ability to understand browsers compatibility
8. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Interested candidates/references can apply here.
1. Experience Certificate
3. Training & guidelines
4. Office input