HR at Advance Training & IT Solution
Views:31 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PHP Developer - MVC/REST API (2-3 yrs)
Job description :
- Good experience of developing E-Commerce/consumer internet technologies using PHP/MVC framework.
- Hands on experience with CakePHP Framework (Latest version)
- Should be expert in UI Design.
- Should have a good understanding of REST APIs.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code, based on the description of business logic.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Should have a good understanding and using of Git version control
- Hands-on writing W3C compatible HTML and CSS.
- Should have experience in solving cross browser issues for CSS/JS
- Hands-on with Bootstrap Framework.
- Good in minimizing CSS and JS files using some tools like Grunt
- Experience with GIT management and maintenance of code base and deployment using the same.
- Exposure of UNIX/LINUX development environment.
- Good Knowledge of AWS environment.
- The stronghold of key concepts of Java script and basic libraries like JQuery.
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize a concept.
- Project Management and people management skills preferred
- Ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- The desire to make an impact and high work ethics.