HR at Connect Infosoft Technologies
Views:279 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Essential skills and experience :
- Candidates should have 2-5 years experience in developing web applications. Must have developed production code.
- Designing of custom websites, E-commerce website development.
- Working with latest web designing tools and applications.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Magento and developer with exp in latest version.
- Should have done projects on Magento 2.0 and Magento 2 extensions
- Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /JS for a greenfield Magento 2 E-commerce website
- Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
- Contributing to the teams focus to maintain Front End Quality through participating in coding reviews and adhering to coding standards including those of Accessibility
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
- Advanced PHP/ MySQL skills.
- Experience in using GIT.
- Very good in documentation and following standards in coding.
- Considerable knowledge of XML, HTML5, CSS, SASS, JS, Ajax and jQuery, React.
- Setup and configuration of Magento 1.9x and experience with 2.x preferred
- Must understand cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to design front end templates using the latest standards in XHTML/CSS etc.
Job Requirements and Skills :
- Should be experienced in HTML, CSS and JQuery event handling.
- Should be strong in object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Should be knowledgeable in version control tools.
Qualification - B.E/B.TECH, BCA, MCA or IT Technical qualification.
Interested candidate kindly revert back with your updated Resumes.