PHP Developer - Laravel/Wordpress/MySQL (3-6 yrs)
We are currently looking for an accomplished PHP Developer to act as the primary Developer for Portal Development, Logic content management, and ACL (Access control list) Management. The developer must employ a strong development background and an understanding of how multi-channel loyalty applications/portals work and are executed.
The individual must be a problem solver that takes initiative to solve business problems and identify efficiencies, providing clear direction to clients. The reporting would be to CTO.
Job Description :
- Create web pages that use server-side scripting to produce dynamic web pages.
- Building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, and optimizing UI transitions and performance on mobile devices.
- Development of computer application that supports the creation and modification of digital content to support multiple users working in a collaborative environment.
Candidate Profile And Qualification :
- Development Skills : Knowledge of OOPS: PHP Objects, Patterns and Practice
- PHP Core : 7.x
- Webserver : Apache or NGINX
- Composer: Dependency manager for PHP
- ORM Frameworks: Doctrine and
- GDS Integration
- Web Services: Restful APIs using JSON payload (JWT preferred)
- Databases: MySQL 5.7 or later, MySQL Workbench. MariaDB 5.6 or later (10.2.9 preferred)
- Source Control (Version Control ): Github,Bitbucket, any RDBMS.
- Documentation: APIGen, Docugen, phpDocx
- Deployment: Ubuntu/Linux and Web Server Configuration. DNS Mapping and Migration Concepts (Theoritical/ Practical Preferred). AWS EC2 Instance Management (preferred)
- Working experience of Android software development kit (SDK) which includes a comprehensive set of development tools is desirable. These include a debugger, libraries, a handset emulator based on QEMU, documentation, sample code etc.