Manager at Kompatible Minds
Views:1747 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
PHP Developer - Laravel/CodeIgniter Framework (3-7 yrs)
Job requirement : Senior PHP Developer
Seniority : Senior and Mid Level
Location : Mumbai (Marol, Andheri East)
Company : A fast growing Fin-tech NBFC in Education lending space
We are hiring for a new, innovative finance company, which is completely revolutionizing the student loan market. With innovative loan products, faster service and transparent conversations, it all about helping students get ahead and find success.
It is a well-funded company founded by professionals from IIT/IIM with years of experience in Banking/Technology/ Credit and other sectors.
Job Description :
- As a Developer, you would be responsible for managing back-end services and interchanging data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and integration of front-end elements built into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
We will trust you to :
- Understand business requirements and create technology specifications for various modules within the project.
- Develop and maintain entire dynamic websites and web applications using either core PHP, PHP based CMS or any other PHP based framework, depending on the project (you should be able to programming by your own).
- Participate in various phases of SDLC including design, coding, reviews, testing and documentation.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web application/REST web service based solutions in PHP
- Participates in all phases of the software development life-cycle - requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of our software applications.
We need you to have :
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or relevant experience, Solid professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of work experience in software application development primarily in PHP / LAMP technologies.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7 web frameworks such as CodeIgniter 3.1.1, Laravel, CakePHP etc.
- Proficient Understanding of MVC design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of database design and implementation (MYSQL 5).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs, UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, based on project requirements.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energy and Enthusiasm to be part of this fun and fast paced setup.
- NBFC or Fin-Tech project experience is preferred.