PHP Developer - Laravel/CodeIgniter Framework (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in more than PHP
- Hands on experience with frameworks, Laravel, etc.
- Solid understanding of the underlying technologies that power fast, safe, and rich web experiences, from HTTP to SSL to WebSockets, and especially API principles like rate limiting, caching, streaming, etc
- Deep functional knowledge and hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST API) for web and mobile clients consumption.
- Experienced in working with databases such as MySQL,
- Strong knowledge of integrating payment gateways such as Authorize.net, Stripe, PayPal, CCAvenue, etc.
- Experience of using 3rd Party API's such as Push notification services, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Experienced in using a source control system such as CVS, Subversion, TFS, or Git.
- Detailed-oriented and organized.
- Strong communicator/collaborative.
- Lead by example, be eager to share your knowledge as well as learn from others.
- Responsible and comfortable working within tight deadlines.
- Passionate about code, innovation, and continuing to learn and grow with every project.
- Team handling experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.