Human Resource at Nine Grapes Pvt Ltd.
Views:62 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
PHP Developer - Laravel/CodeIgniter/CakePHP (3-6 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Understand business requirements and create technology specifications for various modules within the project.
- Develop and maintain entire dynamic websites and web applications using either core PHP, PHP based CMS or any other PHP based framework, depending on the project (you should be able to programming by your own).
- Participate in various phases of SDLC including design, coding, reviews, testing and documentation.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web application/REST web service based solutions in PHP
- Participates in all phases of the software development life-cycle - requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of our software applications.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or relevant experience, Solid professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of work experience in software application development primarily in PHP / LAMP technologies.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7 web frameworks such as CodeIgniter 3.1.1, Laravel, CakePHP etc.
- Proficient Understanding of MVC design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, based on project requirements.