HR Consultant at Peoplezone Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:77 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Job Description for PHP developer :-
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who has good knowledge of anyone CMS and has done at least one project in MVC architecture. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision. He/She should have good communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- At least 2 to 4 years- experience.
- Strong knowledge of CMS like Wordpress/Drupal.
- Ability to develop a custom theme and plugin.
- Knowledge of SOAP/XML/REST
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with My SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Review existing code for code standards compliance
- Responsible for timely delivery, analyze and develop new features for existing applications
- Unit testing of programs/codes written before sending it for review to the supervisor or QA
- Good Problem-solving skill, self-motivated and should have the capacity to work under pressure
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.