HR at Trawex Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:269 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
PHP Developer - CodeIgniter/MVC (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Working as part of our lively and expert development team, as Lead Web Applications Developer, you will have a key role in developing, managing and delivering high quality web applications with additional responsibility for the technical quality of production and delivery of development on-time.
- You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project's status whilst ensuring the highest level of quality in our work through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work and monitoring efficiency against budget.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well