Proprietor at Sky Careers
Views:1797 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
PHP Developer - CodeIgniter/Laravel (1-3 yrs)
- We are a Recruitment agency having openings with a Reputed Software Company.
- Openings for a PHP Developer. 1-3 Years Experienced
- Preferably looking for IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
- Company Location and Interview Location is next to LALBAGH METRO STATION.
- Candidates would get a hike based on their previous CTC.
- Day Shift.
- PHP Developer required to manage a School management software. Somebody required to fix the Technical issues and manage the software.
PHP Developer :
Experience : 2-3 Years- Experience in PHP Development
Job Profile :
- Presentable and must have good communication skills.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee quality assurance
- Task (Story) time estimation
- Demonstrates ability to take up technical challenges in web development.
- Identifying new areas of opportunities and business.
Required Skills :
- Good and in depth knowledge and experience with developing for cross-browser compatibility
- Must have experience in programming with in PHP V5.3+ on Windows and Linux based platform.
- Knowledge in developing HTML 5, CSS, and responsive web portals would be an added
- Must have experience in PHP either of the Frameworks ( CodeIgniter / Zend/ Magento/Laravel/
- Development of PHP based web applications
- Knowledge of SQL including use of MySQL and ODBC Data Sources.
- Knowledge of Web services and Restful JSON APIs.
- Experience in common third-party APIs.
- Well versed with the source control tool like Subversion, Git.
- Experience working with large legacy code and able to interpret the logic in the old code.
- Self-going and should take the ownership of assigned tasks
- Must have experience in working distributed team and cross culture awareness.
- Should have developed and published client server based platforms/apps earlier.
PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME