P&G - Site Power Control & Information Systems Leader - Data Analytics/VMware (1-3 yrs)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
- In this role, you will lead all PC&IS (Power Control and Information Systems) execution/operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support controls and automation systems in the OT (Operational Technology) space.
- You will interact with various PS functions (e.g.: Operations for executing the projects, Cyber security leader for OT security, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities, Regional Engineering for Affordable Automation)
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Do something that matters- .
With us you will :
- Provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Implement and lead PC&IS changes for the site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the PC&IS operations and work closely with Site Engineering/Operations team to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
- Design solutions for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Develop and implement a solid PC&IS capability plan for the resources in the site
Apply if you have :
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a well-known credited University.
- Sound Experience in key PC&IS areas for 1-3 years
- Power/Control Systems - Design of Panels
- Programming skills - RS Logix, FTBATCH
- HMI - FTVIEW, Wonderware
- Network/Firewall System, Virtualization (VMware)
- Data Analytics, Machine Learning - Good to have
- Ability to coach and develop others in the above areas
- Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies
- Experience in Project Management and Risk-Awareness.
- Experience in managing external business partners and vendors.
What can we offer you?
- At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it's not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world's largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We- ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Just So You Know : We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .