Petoo - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (2-6 yrs)
- Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and web pages.
- You should have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- You should be able to communicate well, follow timelines and work methodically as part of a team.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using design software
- Work with writers to produce final design communication
- Test graphics across various media
- Take feedback and amend designs accordingly, as and when required
Ensure final graphics and layouts are in publishable form (be it offline or online)
- Proven graphic designing experience (min: 2 years)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Hands on experience in design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus