Senior Recruiter at eTeam Infoservices
Views:162 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Perl Developer - EDA Tools (3-9 yrs)
- Software engineer : Develop & support Design Flow Infrastructure software tool (EDA) suite.
- Looking for Perl Developers with experience in Linux /Unix OS, OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms, Analytics.
- This job opportunity is with a top notch Product based company for Bangalore Location.
This involves :
- Develops and support VLSI Design / Embedded domain.
- Understanding specification, implementation, testing, release and support of the design flow infrastructure components.
- Propose, evaluate and integrate new features of Data-management (Perforce/ Git / /DesignSync) in Design Flow for better integration of EDA tools.
- Work with Infra lead & flow users to understand design flow challenges and come up with innovative ideas/solutions to resolve them
- Support by providing training documents on Flow Infrastructure software to designers, flow developers and support engineers
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of Software programming and EDA tool development
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Perl Programming
- Experience with any EDA tool development in infrastructure/flow
- Expertise on version control management tools esp. Perforce, Git Clearcase, Designsync
- Good working (hands on) knowledge of Linux OS (Redhat) and Unix shell scripting
- Expertise in VLSI design automation using scripting (Perl/Python/Tcl)
- Good SW debugging skills
- Ability to work independently.