Perl Automation Test Engineer - Functional/Integration Testing (3-6 yrs)
- 3+ years in software dev test or QA test role
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks and writing scripts to the existing frameworks in Storage, Networking
- A versatile and fast learner with an ability to take the early code and help with early integration testing
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, F
- Strong knowledge on automation framework.
- Hands on Linux environment
- Update existing tests/Create new tests in the automation test suite (using perl, Linux).
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.