Perl Automation Test Engineer - Functional/Integration Testing (3-6 yrs)
- 3+ years in software dev test or QA test role
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks and writing scripts to the existing frameworks in Storage, Networking
- A versatile and fast learner with an ability to take the early code and help with early integration testing
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, F
- Strong knowledge on automation framework.
- Hands on Linux environment
- Update existing tests/Create new tests in the automation test suite (using perl, Linux).
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).