Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition at RRR HR Solution
Views:18 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Performance Engineer - DynaTrace/AppDynamics (4-9 yrs)
We are hiring for Performance Engineer for a IT Company
Location : Navi Mumbai
Exp : min 4 years
- The primary functions of this role will be to drive performance and stability improvements of client Description applications and infrastructure to ensure optimal end user experience working closely Apps Dev and key Operations groups.
- Will be responsible for monitoring infrastructure capacity (cloud & onPrem) and identifying opportunities to reduce costs without sacrificing the performance or availability of our infrastructure
- Should lead a team and independently manage project, client escalations, project parameters and Accountabilities margins.
- Effectively manage and groom next level resources.
- Strong performance engineering mindset to execute projects.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of developers, system engineers, DBAs, architects, and app owners to identify, document, recommend, and implement performance improvement solutions.
- Provide deep dive and forensic analysis to assist on performance enhancements and identification of application defects. Use analysis to make recommendations and drive results
- Provide architectural reviews, design reviews and code reviews
- Work with Inhouse Performance testers to analyze performance test results and ensure application s scalability, resiliency.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify application performance issues and work with application developers to find solutions for the found issues.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative and drive.
- Participate in tasks at org level like training/social activities to promote culture.
- Should have excellent conflict management skills and generate trust and respect in team.
- Sound understanding of 3-tier/n-tier architecture.
- Hands on in analysis of application configuration, various logs, GC, thread dump & Heap dump, network log (tcp dump).
- Excellent Presentation skills to effectively communicate and present results to stakeholders
- Strong ability to deliver under pressure.
- Experience in performance testing strategies and tools.
- Experience in triaging browser performance issues using developer tools or similar.
- Preferred experience in development, code profiling on one of the technologies : Java, C, C++, PHP, .Net.
- Sound knowledge of Database performance tuning.
- Preferred exposure in emerging technologies such as microservices, containers, cloud services, etc.
- Preferred exposure in handling application beyond 100K user concurrency.
- Experience in troubleshooting using APM tools such as Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Years of expertise on Performance Monitoring tools say, AppDynamics, Splunk or any other tools.
- Strong technical background with detail driven and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good product and testing acumen.
- Strong expertise in performance engineering consulting using application profilers, log and monitoring analysis tools.
- Knowledge of agile, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Active contributor to open source tools towards Quality Engineering.
- Good at art of questioning and critical thinking.
- Aptitude to learn tools/apps/processes/domains.
- Ability to articulate thoughts spoken/written with global teams.
- Knowledge of testing terminologies, processes and tools.