Delivery Manager at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:199 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-Functional Consultant - Crystal Reports/XML (5-15 yrs)
Position: PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-Functional
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Work Experience: 5+ years
Primary Skill: Techno-functional resource with PeopleSoft FSCM experience
1. Contributed as Techno functional/Functional at least for 2 implementations in the modules like AR, AP, GL, BI, Contracts, RM, PC, KK etc. from FSCM suite.
2. Work in multiple modules of PeopleSoft with multiple clients concurrently and interacting with them directly
3. Understand client requirement to create FDD and map it to technical design
4. Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality.
5. Identifies required customizations to meet business requirements.
6. Provide expert troubleshooting for technical \ functional problems
7. Debug and develop SQRs, People Code, Application Engine and Component Interfaces, App Messages/IB along with working experience on data conversion programs.
8. Have knowledge of PeopleSoft AWE, security & Query Development.
9. Troubleshoot Crystal Reports and XML Publisher issues.
10. Tune application code
11. Create project and test plans
12. Work on all phases of a project - Analysis, development, testing, production support
13. Rapidly resolve issues adhering to Service Level Agreements
14. Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with Sierra-Cedar standards
15. Experience in working on new toolset like Fluid pages, work centers, iHub will be added advantage
Other Skills required:
1. PeopleSoft 9.2 experience
2. Bachelors or Master's Degree from a reputed institution
3. Command over spoken and written English
1. Able to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
2. Ability to work independently in implementation, Upgrade and Support initiatives
3. Hands on experience in analysis and development.
1. Ability to build and mentor a team of junior developers
2. Provides input in the development of tools and processes to help increase team productivity
3. Displays effective analytical skills
4. Displays effective organizational skills
5. Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
6. Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
7. Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.