Senior Manager HR at PeopleOne Technology
Views:135 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PeopleOne Technology - DevOps Engineer - Monitoring & Configuration Management Tools (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring DevOps Engineers with 3 to 6 yrs of experience.
Skills required :
- Constantly improve performance and reliability of hosting environment
- Strong Unix base O/S experience or proven ability to pick up Linux quickly
- Ability to do scripting (any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python etc.).
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Passion for web site configuration, tuning and troubleshooting
- Deep, working knowledge of web, database, and OS server configuration (Linux, Apache, and MySQL preferred platforms)
- Holistic understanding of the Internet and hosting from the network layer up through the application layer.
- Experience in a 24x7 hosting environment
- Experience with monitoring tools, scripting, and internet security
- Cloud hosting experience (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Eucalyptus, OpenStack, CloudStack)
- Monitoring tools (e.g., Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, Splunk, Sensu, BMC, OpenView)
- Configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Subversion, Git)
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Web security (e.g., IDS systems, DOS prevention)
- Scalable hosting cluster experience (e.g., nginx, Varnish, GlusterFS, etc.)
We are looking for candidates who can join immediately or within 15 days. Out stationed candidates should be willing to relocate to Chennai. Please send your resume with your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.