Senior Manager HR at PeopleOne Technology
Views:214 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
PeopleOne Technology - DevOps Engineer - Configuration Management (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for DevOps Engineer with 3 to 6 years of experience and who can join immediately or within 30 days.
- We prefer candidates from Chennai.
Skillset : Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, Linux, Apache, MySQL, Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia,Splunk, Sensu, BMC, OpenView.
- Constantly improve performance and reliability of hosting environment
- Strong Unix base O/S experience or proven ability to pick up Linux quickly
- Ability to do scripting (any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python etc.).
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications is plus.
- Passion for web site configuration, tuning and troubleshooting
- Deep, working knowledge of web, database, and OS server configuration (Linux, Apache, and MySQL preferred platforms)
- Holistic understanding of the Internet and hosting from the network layer up through the application layer.
- Experience in a 24x7 hosting environment
- Experience with monitoring tools, scripting, and internet security
- Cloud hosting experience (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Eucalyptus, OpenStack, CloudStack)
- Monitoring tools (e.g., Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, Splunk, Sensu, BMC, OpenView)
- Configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Subversion, Git)
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Web security (e.g., IDS systems, DOS prevention)
- Scalable hosting cluster experience (e.g., nginx, Varnish, GlusterFS, etc.)