Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:836 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Pega Developer - PRPC Implementation (5-8 yrs)
One of my clients(Big4 company) is looking for PEGA PRPC Developers.
Job Description :
Job purpose :
- The incumbent should be able to lead a team of High Profile IT transformation programs and provide directions and strategies to growing the firms IT Transformation Practice and be an advisor to the CIO/CTO community of large enterprises in India.
Your Client responsibilities :
- Deliver large BPM transformation programmes, demonstrate expert core consulting skills and advanced level of BPM solutions knowledge and industry expertise to support delivery to the clients.
Your People responsibilities :
- Lead and mentor a team of junior/ senior developers.
Technical Skills requirements :
- Should possess a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Pega PRPC 5.x/ 6.x / 7.x platform(s).
- Should have exposure to standard Pega frameworks such as Customer Project Management (CPM), Next-Best-Action (NBA), and Integration with Project management, Know Your Customer (KYC), Smart Dispute/ Smart Adjust, and
any other relevant frameworks applicable to the Financial Services industry.
- Should have strong exposure to Pega BPM tools such as DCO (Direct Capture Objectives), Case Manager Portal and
all integration aspects in a standard PRPC environment.
- Should have strong experience in developing process flows, data pages, declarative rules, reporting features of Pega,
UX design and debugging techniques.
- Should have worked in the capacity of a Developer or a Senior Developer or similar roles on at least one Pega PRPC development project through all project life cycle (Waterfall/ Agile/ Pega BPM) phases.
- Should have proven track record of delivering quality deliverables in/ on time and working in a team.
- Should have hands-on experience on Java/ J2EE platform and with relational databases such as SQL/ DB2.
- Should possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Should be a quick learner with positive attitude and flexibility to learn new things.
Additional skills requirements :
- Work independently as well as in a team on design, development, testing, and deployment of Pega based solutions.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and onsite team to understand business requirements and implement them into viable work products.
- Responsibly own project tasks and take them to completion within/ on time.
- Create documentation including high level design, detailed design, unit/ system test case etc.
- Take active part in release and deployment activities and assist onsite team in adhering to SLAs.
- Be involved in various capacities in software/ application upgrade and data migration related activities on Pega platform.
- Contribute to our Pega PRPC CoE by actively participating in ideation, innovation, asset development, and knowledge sharing.
- Avail multiple learning opportunities/ certifications (technical/ domain) within and outside organization to ensure professional growth.
- Take active part in demonstrating our development capabilities/ reusable assets to our clients/ senior leadership.
- Interact with the client leadership team to understand and align efforts with our BPM goals and propose new ideas.
- Actively contribute to a learning environment, fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustained growth.