IT Recruiter at Peoplestrong RPO
Views:143 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pega Developer - PRPC/CSSA (5-10 yrs)
Title : Pega Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Detailed JD Mandatory :
- Experience in design and development of large-scale Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using Pega Systems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Well versed with Pega Work flows and Integrations.
- 5+ years- experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
- Architects, designs highly scalable and reliable architecture solutions and web-based applications,
- Understands cross-platform architectures, provides technical and business explanation and justification for the architectural, design, and coding approaches following pega guard rails, Maintains currency, and relevance of information, including reporting known errors or inconsistencies in the information.
- Should have in-depth hands-on experience on Pega6.X and Pega7.X mandatory
- Should have sound knowledge on : Work Object Relationships, Specialization techniques, Reporting, Routing (Skills based), Rule Resolution/Inheritance/Circumstancing, Class Design, Locking, Persistence, Authentication, Agents, Functions/Java API, Services, Connectors
- Should have completed CSA, CSSA and LSA part-1 will additional benefit.
- Should have very good communication and client facing skills.
- Understanding the business requirements and interpret the requirements from Pega PRPC perspective