Talent Acquisition Manager at Peel-Works
Views:164 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Peel-Works - Release Manager - Jira/Jenkins (5-8 yrs)
Role : Release Manager
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Be an integral part of the DevOps team, manage the release process from inception to build to go-live
- Work closely with other internal teams, such as project management, test management and engineering to ensure on-time delivery
- Work proactively to set internal customer expectations to assure the acceptance of the project deliverables and to enhance long-term customer satisfaction
- Continuously examine existing processes, tools and practices, propose improvements.
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration processes and tools
- Provide timely releases per schedule or ad-hoc as needed
- Acts proactively to avoid/minimize risk
- Participate in managing day-to-day activities in one or more projects.
Required Skills :
- 5+ years of experience in release management
- Experience instituting release processes and using relevant tools for planning, source code control, bug tracking, build etc.
Preferred Skills : JIRA, Jenkins, Maven/Ant, Scripting (Shell/Perl), AWS