HR Manager at Paytm Insider
Views:229 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paytm Insider - DevOps Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes (1-3 yrs)
Are you a DevOps engineer who loves alternative culture and comedy? Then consider joining Insider.in's rapidly growing engineering team.
At Insider.in, we- re a lean team running a fast stack on a host of microservices on AWS. Largely running on Node.js, with a lot of Elixir, PHP, Python, and R sprinkled in, we- re looking for a DevOps engineer to lead the team in best practices in our path to becoming one of the most popular destinations online to find something new in your city.
You should ideally have a strong Amazon Web Services experience. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You- ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Key Requirements :
- Strong background in Linux/Unix System Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management like Ansible.
- Experience with Terraform/CloudFormation or equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Strong experience with Redis and MongoDB.
- A working understanding of Node.js.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations to maintain highly available cloud-native services.
- Strong experience with ECS/Kubernetes/Docker Swarm.
- Strong experience working in a production environment of significant scale for at least 2 years.
- Experience with cloud-native monitoring tools like Prometheus/Nagios preferred.
- Experience with running Logging Infrastructure stacks like EFK at scale.
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools a plus.
MongoDB, Node.js, Linux System Administration, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Prometheus/Nagios Experience