Talent Acquisition Team at Paytm
Views:569 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Paytm - Hadoop Administrator - AWS/Spark (4-10 yrs)
Paytm is looking for Hadoop Admin for Noida location.
Job description :
Role & responsibilities :
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing environments.
- Work with data engineers to support data ingestion effrots(batch, micro-batch, real-time) and Analytical queries.
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Ambari and other tools.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and capacity planning.
- Ensuring a high level of security and auditing around our private and sensitive data.
- Providing after-hours and weekend support for routine maintenance as well as troubleshooting outages.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
Skills required :
- Knowledge of cluster monitoring tools like Ambari, Ganglia, or Nagios.
- Knowing of core java or Python script is a plus with debugging issues.
- Good understanding of OS concepts, process management and resource scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop Administrator's role
- Debugging knowledge of YARN.
- Hands-on with analyzing various Hadoop log files, compression, encoding, & file formats
- Expert level knowledge of Hadoop components such as HDFS, Ranger, Kafka, ES, Hue, Spark, Hive, YARN, Oozie, ZooKeeper and Mysql
- Experience in security aspects of Hadoop and Linux such as File based ACLs, Kerberos, Ranger, and encryption
- Experience in independently performing root cause analysis and coming up with recommendations
- Experience in at least one scripting language (example bash, Perl etc.)