Talent Acquisition Team at Paytm
Views:2977 Applications:683 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Paytm - DevOps Engineer - AWS/Ansible/Python (3-9 yrs)
We are looking for DevOps Engineer for Noida & Gurgaon location on urgent basis. Please find the job description:
- Strategize, conceptualize and write build process for completely automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Architecting, maintaining, refining, optimizing and streamlining all our automated build and release pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments e.g, Dev, Integration testing, QA, Staging and Pre-Prod.
- Maintaining various source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Expert in using Jenkins for different CI/CD tasks and process automation.
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts.
- Creating and maintaining the documentation of the build/release process for an up-to-date reference with every release.
- Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency of our release of all our services.
- Working closely with the DEV and QA team to integrate new deployment processes, test cases and strategies to meet our feature requirements.
- Outline strategies for reducing any and all failure scenarios which might impact product release timelines.
Job Requirements :
- An automation junkie with passion for reducing workload and bring in efficiency by code.
- A hands-on programmer having skills in any one automation/programming languages e.g, python, perl, java, nodejs. You're expected to be able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools.
- Expert level administrator of Jenkins or Hudson for managing various flows and creating process automation.
- Experience in Maven and Ant.