Sr. HR Executive at Paxcom India Pvt Ltd.
Views:103 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Paxcom India - Senior Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate (6-8 yrs)
Paxcom is a digital commerce & bill payment solution provider company. Paxcom is backed by a leading Payment solution provider who leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and is looking for high performers to join our development team building FinTech solutions across a range of industries.
- Playing a role in the analysis of challenging projects, proposing designs, and embracing feedback to build a leading-edge solution.
- Working with talented developers from diverse backgrounds, continually learning, and applying best practices to develop.
- Making an impact on a business that translates your efforts directly to production.
- Contributing to a team-first agile environment.
- Continually learning new technologies, to bring client-focused solutions to production faster.
- Mastering your craft as a software engineer, honing your skills in Enterprise Java / Web 2.0 development, and distributed, horizontally scalable and containerized architecture built on micro-services.
- Actively contributing to developer communities such as Github, Apache, StackOverflow, TopCoder, Google Developer Groups.
- Working intelligently to surpass expectations, while maintaining a work-life balance.
- Joining an organization in a rapid growth phase, with career growth opportunities.
This Role's Requirements:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a leading University.
- 3-5 years of experience with Java development, and/or other object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience building scalable web applications built around the micro-services architecture
- 1+ years experience with one or more JS frameworks: NodeJS/Express, Angular, React, ExtJS, Vue
- Working understanding of relational database and No-SQL database concepts.
- A passion for technology, exceeding client expectations and building great products.
- A proven high-performer and team-player, with the ability to take the lead on projects
- Exceptional communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills.
Why Join Us:
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- You hate micromanagement and are able to take your decision independently.
- Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team Competitive remuneration.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.