Pattem Digital - User Experience Researcher (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our team at the earliest.
Apply now if you like designing, conducting, analyzing, and spearheading the user experience research.
- You will be in charge of conducting usability testing for the company's website.
- You will be identifying user needs and goals, modeling tasks and workflows, etc. You will spearhead ethnography and personal development.
- You will also conduct rapid iterative usability testing and more formal, in-depth testing. As a successful User Experience Researcher, you must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
Know your work:
- Conduct usability research (online, offline, and on the field) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a repository of research-based usability knowledge.
- Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
- Develop Personas, Scenarios, prototypes. Design and test prototypes with end users
- Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses.
- Expected to derive insights from the analysis and derive actionable for product development.
- Work with graphic designers to test proposed look & feel initiatives.
- Lead the users throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics.
What you need to apply:
- Usability moderating (all types, particularly one-on-one)
- Participant recruiting/screener creation
- Should have experience on Field Research, Lab study, Trend analysis.
- Experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, and facilitation
- Experience working on research for a UI product development
- Participant recruiting/screener creation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (verbal and written)
- Create test plans, testing (moderating), analyze results, compile reports (Powerpoint, Word, video [Morae])
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
- Ideal Candidate would be someone who had done graduation/post graduation from Design school or Psychology
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period - 3 Weeks
No of Positions - 5