Talent Acquisition at Pattem Digital
Views:175 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Pattem Digital - Senior AEM Developer - Java/XML/Webservices (5-7 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, create and weave web apps using AEM. Your work will include structuring website, building custom components, workflows, JAVA APIs, and unit testing.
- Meet and exceed strategic business objectives using technology solutions and take on the mantle of technical leader.
What do you need :
- 5+ years of experience in developing/supporting websites built with the help of Adobe Experience Manager and related web technologies.
- Additional advantage if there is experience in Sightly (HTL), Core Java/J2EE (JSP + Servlets).
- Experience in Spring or Spring Boot would be a plus.
Experience in development toolset like :
1. Git or SVN
4. Atlassian Bamboo or Jenkins
Good to Have :
- Work experience in a test-driven development environment would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in developing software on Linux/Unix/Mac OS based systems will be an added advantage.
Know your work :
- This role focuses on technical responsibilities and day-to-day key activities for this role can be as below :
A) Work on project development or support projects or implement fixes for application support projects using technologies mentioned above in the experience section
B) Discussing critical issues with Team Lead Discussion about the implementation approach for fixing an issue
C) Releasing fixes on QA, UAT using automation tools
D) For Production release coordinate with the Release Manager
E) Code review and refactoring fixes
F) Ensure professionalism is maintained in terms of code quality, code performance, maintainability and reusability
G) Estimates work stream-related activities accurately with Team Lead or Project
H) Manager or Service Delivery Manager and reports anticipated deviations, clearly and at the earliest possible opportunity.
I) Ensure work is completed as per the project plan/timeline shared by PM or SDM
J) Ensure regular updates on tasks to Team Lead or PM or SDM based on which they can handle client expectations.