Talent Acquisition at Pattem Digital
Views:335 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Pattem Digital - Kotlin Developer - Android Platform (3-5 yrs)
Pattem Digital is providing an exciting opportunity to join a talented team of individuals who are working together to create the next generation of Kotlin Android apps.
- As an ideal candidate, you will be a self-motivated engineer who can tackle interesting challenges head-on, establish core architecture and develop frameworks.
- Along with implementing new features and ensuring high-quality releases, you will also enjoy the camaraderie and collaborative nature of a fast-growing startup.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Participate in all phases of development, such as brainstorming new features, designs, and architecture
- Experience ample growth opportunities at the fastest growing product
- Work closely with product and UX teams to ship new and redesign existing features.
- Write efficient, maintainable code for Android-based devices.
- Improve the code base through continuous refactoring.
- Implement new and extend existing APIs.
Personal And Professional Qualifications :
- 3+ years of software development experience on the Android platform
- Fluent in Kotlin for minimum one year
- Write clean code
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and memory management
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in debugging and performance tuning Android applications
- Must be a strong, self-motivated individual that can work with minimum day to day supervision and will be able to objectively rank and prioritize development work